Monday, February 22, 2016

Best Junk Food Wine Pairings

Ok - So we all know that full bodied reds go well with steaks and light bodied whites goes with seafood. Great! So I know what to pair when I go out to a nice dinner!?!  But what about the rest of the time!?

The real question is: What goes with potato chips, chocolate, pizza, and all the other junk food we consume on our average Friday night with our friends! 

Well fear no more! Here is the Best Junk Food Wine Parings List that will leave you craving your late night guilty pleasure!


Oreos: Tannant

Sweet Potato Fries: Pinot Grigio

 Brownies: Cabernet Sauvignon
Bacon: Pinotage

Crab Ragoon:  Riesling

Spicy Wings: Gewurztraminer

Chocolate Cake: Malbec


Sandwiches: Sauvignon Blanc


Buffalo Chicken Dip: Torrontes

Cheeseburger: Merlo

Pumpkin anything: Viognier 

Pizza: Sangiovese

Potato Chips: Chardonnay 

  ChocolateCovered Strawberries: Pinot Noir 

Drop a line in the comments to tell me your favorite junk food wine pairing!
 
All these varietals (types of wines) can be purchased directly from my webpage! So skip running out to the store and have them delivered directly to you! To shop my wine cellar click  Here!

As always, I hope you found value and I would love to hear you feedback, stories, or questions that deal with this subject. You can always find me directly at www.winwithwine.biz
Make sure to follow me on instagram as WinWithWine
Like me on Facebook www.facebook.com/ttvnicole
CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment